Dentist : Endodontist
We offer you a couple of methods for this position. In addition, you can email a friend or colleague about this opportunity.
* Apply HereWill take less than three minutes.
* Emailus your resume as an attachment.
* Email a friend or colleague this job opportunity.
As an Aspen Dentist specializing in Endodontics you will join the largest retail branded network of dental practices in the United States. Aspens exceptional operating model provides you with tremendous resources to fulfill your professional and personal goals. Our dental offices come equipped with State:of:the:Art equipment that allows our Endodontists the ability to maximize patient care.
* Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
* Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
* Evaluates findings and prescribes method of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
* Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
* Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen in the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
* Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
* Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.